Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day 2011

Valentine's Day was pretty fun this year.  A neighbor of mine invited my girls to a Valentine's Day party. It was exclusively for children who were not yet in school. I dutifully made enough valentines for all the other guests and went about my business. The night before the party, I remembered they were to have a valentine's day box. Fortunately, we have a lot of cereal on hand and even more Christmas wrap:


Front of cases
Centers
Center



Back of cases

Valentines the girls passed out


Another neighbor of mine asked me to make him a Valentine's Day card for him to give to his wife. It was a challenge for me as the recipient of the card makes her own all the time. Here's what I came up with. It took a while, but I was pleased with the results:

Front of card


Card center

1 comment:

erin elaina said...

I love the valentine's day boxes! They are so cute! Good job on being creative!:)